*Derbyshire Dales and Erewash*
We’re looking someone to join our Derbyshire based Independent Living Service team. You’ll be making sure customers are safe and well in their homes,
- Visit customers in their homes to support them
- Visit customers in their homes to provide practical and emotional support helping to explore their options, apply for blue badges, help with bin collections and so much more.
- Deliver a bespoke package of housing related support
- Signpost to other agencies and services
- Respond to calls from the Falls Recovery Service to help people up after a fall in their home using our specialist equipment
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who has experience of providing floating support to people in their homes is desirable but not essential.
- Someone who can problem solve
- A friendly and approachable person that will make customers feel at ease and safe in their own home
- The ability to work flexibly. Our Falls Recovery service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cover of the rota is split amongst the team with each person doing 7 days over 1 month ( worked flexibly to suit the team)
- Good ICT skills
- Someone with a full UK driving licence
- Enhanced DBS check
Who we are:
We’re Revival and we believe home should be the place where you feel your best. Whether it’s helping someone tackle a repair for their changing needs or providing companionship, we’re bringing life back into spaces and places. Helping people live happier and longer at home takes a group effort. Want to know who helps make our work possible? We’re part of Honeycomb Group, a group of brands dedicated to making this region and the surrounding areas vibrant.
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexible working and an extra day off that’s just for you), access to free flu jabs, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us deliver expert support services to bring life back into people’s homes. APPLY NOW!
#Derbyshire #DerbyshireDales #Erewash #AmberValley #SupportWorker #HomeBased #JobsThatGiveBack #Support #WeekendWork #EveningWork
£17,340 (pro rata) plus mileage and £175 for covering the Falls Recovery phone line and £30 per night for call outs
Derbyshire Dales/Erewash (covering Ashbourne, Matlock, Little Eaton, Long Eaton, Draycott, Ilkston and Wirksworth)