- Date: 10/09/2019
Preparations are under way for the start of our new Independent Living Service, which starts in the Derbyshire Dales and Erewash on 1 November 2019.
Revival’s Support and Wellbeing Manager Julie Russell said "We have been looking to expand Revivals services into Derbyshire for a number of years and now we have two coming along at the same time!
"It will be exciting time, to start the Independent Living Service, along with the Falls response service from 1 November. Staff are looking forward to working in a new area."
We will be offering support to help people stay independent, including:
- Helping manage money and checking benefits
- Helping people stay safe and secure
- Helping to reduce loneliness and isolation
- Supporting to manage their medical appointments
- Signposting to a wide range of organisations when we can’t help ourselves
For customers living in Derbyshire Dales and Erewash who have the community alarm, we will also be offering the 24 hour falls response service from 2 January 2020.