What does the Reconnect Service involve?
Our Reconnect Service are a trusted team delivering support to people and help them to regain their confidence.
After you've referred someone, our team will complete a needs assessment, agree a support plan, complete face-to-face visits and phone calls to support them. We can help your customers to:
- Build or rebuild confidence.
- Help with everyday tasks like shopping, collecting prescriptions, paying bills and completing forms.
- Connect them to their community helping them to attend community activities, community groups and services.
- Address loneliness and isolation by building links with neighbours, friends, families and the community.
- Provide low-level mental health support like building confidence, resilience, self-esteem and providing emotional support to reduce anxiety.
- Signpost to suitable services.
Who is this service for?
Anyone over 55 who has had COVID-19 and lives in:
- Scholar Green
How do I refer someone to the service?
The service is open to referrals from health professionals, including GPs.
To refer someone complete the form below or call 0333 014 3389.