Available for people aged 55 plus on a low income and receiving benefits and living in Derbyshire Dales or Erewash. Revival is here to help you stay safe and happy in your home. Our person centred support means we help you to achieve what it is you want.
We're here to help you with:
- Support to stay in your home – so you can feel safe, secure and live independently.
- Housing options – we’ll help you look at all your options if your home no longer meets your needs.
- Assitive technology - we can complete your application for a community alarm and/or telecare and refer you for other services, to help you stay safe.
- Benefits support - support to maximise your benefits and help you budget.
- Settling you back in your home after a hospital stay - helping you avoid going back into hospital.
- Connecting you to your community – support to find social groups and activities near your home.
- Signposting to other services - if we don’t provide the service you need we’ll refer to someone who can help.
- 24 hour support helpline - for our Independent Living Service customers in case you need to speak to someone in a crisis.