The welfare check is available to those over 18 who live in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire Moorlands and Stafford.
What does the welfare check involve?
We can help you arrange or refer you to local agencies or organisations that can help you with:
- Any issues with general health and medication
- Organise prescription collection and delivery
- Arrange food and other basic shopping
- Help you connect with others
- Make sure you’re claiming the right benefits and resolve financial issues/bills
- Improve your living environment – help you to make your home safe, warm and secure
- Assistance to get aids and adaptations
How do I refer?
The service is open to all referrals including GPs, statutory and voluntary agencies, friends, family and neighbours. You can also apply yourself.
To refer someone, or to apply yourself, please call 0333 014 3389 or complete the form below.
What will happen when I refer someone/myself?
We will call to arrange a home visit which is where we’ll begin the welfare check and support assessment. Our Support Workers will be using PPE equipment and follow safety procedures to protect you and us.
Ready to refer someone or apply yourself?