Help to make sure your home meets your needs so you can leave hospital
Our Support Team can help connect you with people who can help, from support claiming benefits and minor repairs to large-scale adaptations.
Our Home Support Team can visit you in hospital and see how your home can adapt so you can continue to enjoy the spaces you feel your best. We can help with:
- Fitting hand rails, stair rails or grab rails
- Moving beds and other furniture
- Minor adaptations
- Supplying and fitting key safes
- Arranging a clean up
Support to help you stay independent
Everyone has their own unique needs that brings them to Revival, and sometimes you need some extra support to enjoy your home. We’ll make sure the support we provide is a perfect fit for you. We can help you to:
- Look at your options to get to and from medical appointments
- Develop your practical day-to-day living skills
- Manage your money, reduce your debts, and budget better
- Meet new people with our befriending service
- Improve your wellbeing
Worried about falling at home?
If you live in Stoke on Trent, we can come and assess your home to help prevent you from having falls.
Find out more
Give us a call or ask one of our friendly members of staff at your local hospital.