If you feel like we haven't lived up to our promises, we'd like you to let us know.
Get in touch if you think:
- Haven't done what we said we could do
- Have done something you think we shouldn't have
- We haven't followed our policies and procedures correctly
- You feel we haven't treated you well
There's a couple of different ways to make a complaint, you can:
- Complete our online form below
- Call us on 0333 014 3389
- Email us at email@example.com
- Send a letter to Revival, 308 London Road, Stoke on Trent, ST45AB
- Speak to a member of staff
- We will ask for your name, address and contact details although we are happy to deal with anonymous complaints if you prefer.
- We will also ask for as much information as possible to make sure we can take the best action possible.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days. If you aren't satisfied with the response we can then forward this to our internal complaints process.
What is the internal complaints process?
This is a three stage process for making sure we resolve your complaint.
Stage One - we'll let you know we have received your complaint and tell you which team or manager is looking into it.
Stage Two - if you aren't satisfied with what we've said you can appeal to the director of the service. It's best to put your appeal in writing, if you need help doing this give us a call on 0333 014 3389.
Stage Three - if we're still unable to reach an agreement we will ask you to refer your complaint to a designated person or the Housing Ombudsman.